The Pabst Steinmetz Foundation Arts & Wellness Innovation Awards are open for submission from Monday, May 20-Thursday, October 10, 2019. Two winners will be selected and receive $25,000 each.
The purpose of the Pabst Steinmetz Foundation Arts & Wellness Innovation Awards is to build sustainable models for arts and wellness innovation across the community and UCF campus. Interdisciplinary collaboration and evidence-based community impact will be recognized as guides for building sustainability.
All submissions must meet all of the following criteria:
- Preference will be given to initiatives that are interdisciplinary, community-focused and sustainable.
- Cross-disciplinary: Applicants must involve the UCF College of Arts and Humanities and at least one other college, unit or center at the University of Central Florida in each submission.
- All programs, initiatives or projects must contain an evaluation framework (quantitative or qualitative.)
- Caregiving for loved ones with cognitive disorders
- Enforcing positivity with youth populations/mental health/bullying
- Daily wellness and self-care
- Read about the 2018 recipients.
Nomination Form and Selection Process
More information about the award, including the nomination form, is available at www.cah.ucf.edu/arts-wellness-innovation-awards.
- Nominations open May 20 and are due October 10, 2019.
- The selection committee comprises a representative from the UCF College of Arts and Humanities, the UCF College of Nursing, and the UCF College of Medicine, as well as up to three at-large members from the arts and wellness community.
- If a team is selected as the winner, the team leader will receive the award.
- Award presentations will be made in Spring 2020.
For questions, please contact Kara Robertson, Director for Advancement for UCF College of Arts and Humanities, at Kara.Robertson@ucf.edu.
Margery Pabst and Chuck Steinmetz photo by Rafael Tongol.